5th Grade Thanks

I am remiss in not reporting a practice that touched my heart this year. Our own Ms. Madkins has students share things they're thankful for with folks here at Jones. Here's a list of sweet notes I received from fifth graders:


Thank you so much for taking the time to come and teach me!
I really appreciate that!

Thanks Mr. Pruett for being so cool.

Thank you for letting me do Safety Patrol.

Thank you for organizing Safety Patrol and teaching AIG!

Thank you for letting us learn, but also letting us have fun!

Thank you for being an amazing AIG teacher and working on math with me.

Go AIG! Thanks for teaching me soooo much!

You are amazing, and I look forward to every Wednesday!

Thank you so much for all you have done. You always make reading so much fun!

Thank you for being such an amazing teacher! I will miss you over Thanksgiving break! I treasure what I have learned from you!


Wow, it is I who am truly thankful! Warmest of winters to you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurtz to You!

3rd Grade: Fat Cat

Magnet School Info for Potential Kindergarteners