Jones: AwesomeThings Happen

I feel truly fortunate to be a part of such a great school. Here is a SMALL slice of some of the awesome things going on:

Here are the "Mystery Lunch" winners heading out to lunch. Did you know there's a drawing for kids showing up for EOG tests to head out for a special lunch? Killer. And I got to chaperone!


Here is Ms. Page hosting readers theater plays in the media center. I love readers theater!


I confess I'm not sure what brought these fine folks to our school, but clearly it was some kind of mentorship program. What a great opportunity for students!


Finally, here are some shots from the extensive talent show that showcased so many Jones students.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurtz to You!

3rd Grade: Fat Cat

Magnet School Info for Potential Kindergarteners